Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"SKADARLISKA BOEMINA", PESNA "MOJA BEZSMRTNA" , AUTOR:ZELIMIR KIKOVIC, SKOPJE,MACEDONIJA

The song of my soul, which entered the Proceedings Skadarlija-Bohemia.
• MY IMMORTAL
• If ...
• This is my life
• only my immortal melodies ...
• anything and everything was
• Quite a few life's tragedies ...
• imagination, dream, and the true reality
• Everything is then turned into reality ...
• Life is undefined secret
• No one, not even the wisdom of not winning
• Building a sand castle
• your body and your soul is tired out ..

• I want the truth to cross the wall ...

• I went through infinity
• On their shoulders heavy cross wearing
• I've made ​​mistakes
• I was not aware that I sink
• Do destroying themselves and their loved ones
• While we abyss of life
• Not opened ...
• A reason for happiness, there was a lot
• I was loved and cared for
• From your dear
• As a child, pampered ...

• I walked boldly through life
• I created, I made ​​mistakes
• Sometimes partying, problems solved
• I like a phoenix rising
• I know ...
• The big task I was born ...

... • Life
• vain philosophizing on the eternal
life • imagination
• But surely that empty life
• Do not create passing
lanes • God and the Chamber
• before us ...

• death ...
• Not all same
• While many are saying that it is
• Result of goodness, it is
• Or someone's sin
• what works in life
• And if you sow bad seed ...
• Death does not exist
• Because after it, we have
• When heading into the heavenly court
• Love us wait
• I was not the same for everyone
• All of merit, by repentance
• If good deeds and words ...

• I went routes
• invisible to the human eye
• Review was difficult
• The soul is floating somewhere out there far
• Highly, highly ...

• A review is on the scene
• To the life I have had a lot of
intense • Live
• kissing, lost, to the bottom of the soul like
myself infinitely • Davao
• Human acted, waded through the fire ...

• I walked the track green, flowery fields ...
• In the shelter of terrestrial returned
• With new experiences, the experiences
• What some of the life which he had no ...

• Now ...
• softened soul, full of tenderness
• End of loved ones and the fruits of their
• Having collected all the half-century
• I beat myself
• I live really, touching the ground
• rewarded by God
• I keep a nice
• avoiding evil ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-riu3QA9u06o/U5hU8fqSHJI/AAAAAAAAB3Q/4S-3ycu1Yww/s1600/zeljo+otktien+talent.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment