Monday, June 9, 2014

MOJA BESMRTNA Z K

·         M OJA IMMORTAL   
Yes , this is my life, I just my immortal melodies.
Any of everything, there were quite a lot of life's tragedies.
Try odpevati the way it was, I would tell the truth.
I have to write the truth, but also the wall of eternity crossed.
Before I begin my immortal, I have to say something.
The dream is true reality, we must not pass over this.
Everything I did and survived, before that I was dreaming.
 First of all I izmaštao, so I all I survived.
To no one's life written by definicuju or removed.
 And no won lives, that nobody lives izmudrijo.
But after a while a lot played out.
 I realized that building on the outskirts of the city of sand retreated.
So I decided to write my favorite immortal.
Maybe it's too soon, but I felt ko necessary.
Because I moved too fast in my passion emotionally jduši.
I realized that I have to write it, because I long to choke.
When it all sabarao and took, then I figured it out.
I've always strong reasons for my happiness I had.
Because all my life I have resisted the temptation really.
I've always loved since I was a dear and loved passionately.
With my night raving, often a lot of mistakes.
So I've always all the bugs and problems I have solved itself.
 And all my myself glass, Ignition himself chested.
I now know that I had a real reason, I was born.
I'm not going to bother with philosophical issues , gave a short eternity.
Is something miraculous, or perhaps as bitter sweet.
I will not bother dal is just imagination.
Dal might exist?
 With empty lives no eternity, but works in front of us stands.
Al, I am convinced, and almost certainly know that every death is not the same.
When a man goes forever, caught in a heavenly cheese and weird shine .
Dal is their bad deeds the other burning or sow the seeds of goodness.
The man lives after death, so much goodness is made and created.
I know that my life was never empty, nor was impersonal,
That was intense turbulent but often beautiful and fantastic.
I know that I was a great sinner, and that I often rushed and madness.
I'm good and humane things worked, and the guts like.
I'm happy, I'm in the worst situations go well.
With half a century of life's beauty and magic of rehearsals, the songs came for.
Many tragic was, and neobjašnivim responses survived.
Most people in life do not preživiovo 10, the one I experienced.
I was not unhappy, nor did many reasons for suffering had.
I'm just too gentle and too emotional to himself received.
While writing my dear immortal song, watching his wife and son.
I got so much and all of God we were given from above.
In the end, what to say, I am extremely happy and proud, full of himself.
In all bothers me, that I suffered, will not scratch me.
Having collected all the half-century, measuring good and bad I deklasirao evil.
I finally beat the bad, and myself, so I feel very sad soil.    zeljo otktien talent.jpg
 Author: Zelimir Kikovic


https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment