Status
0
ant tepko3
Unusually ANT

Angry yellow bee chose the black ants:
walk through the hive, make gift-March
But his bees fly right under your nose.
Out of fear on his head lifted his hair!

Threatened lazy ant and blue butterfly:
whole week will not leave him alone.
Butterfly turned around to see who it offends,
swing wings, and ant - trusss on the back!

Bored little ant and the tall grass:
will swing to her head spin.
I do not believe the grass to hear and see,
and he scolded let the long ashamed.

He began to annoy the inhabitants of the forest.
What makes it that no one understands.
Diligent and painstaking been until now.
He is perhaps bored with the work?
Status
0
KEYFIND THE KEY TO THE CITY sugar

OLD constellation OD PRALINA guarded secret.
EVERY child knows that it is the land VELEBAJNA.
NOT set foot on her only children and dreams,
and older can only be pastry chefs.
In the Far BOMBON freeway, with three gingerbread,
END OF SUGAR PINK WOOL AND TWELVE chewing gum,
rises SWEET HOME TOWN sugar.
COUNCIL IT IS CHOCOLATE Slade and rule.
For four SWEET DAY NO CITY key.
mayor asks how to unlock
a gate-SUGAR TOWN, schools and kindergartens,
for there children learn how to lick the little fingers.
TU LEARN TO TAKE cake from the bowl,
CAKE WITH CREAM AND STRAWBERRIES, and are not yet mature.
At school, Combs HAIR AFTER SWEET wool
PRESCHOOL LEARNING As soon as all the candy Pune.
I do not find YOU VERY FAST KEY sugar-TOWN,
in the city will incur ZBRKA biggest yet,
move WILL Confectionery, disappears sweets,
will merge the entire planet K'O sugar to rain.
So if anyone finds out to take on this story,
should notify CHILDREN sweet sticky little fingers,
to make it work AGAIN schools, kindergartens OD relish,
PA No child will not have to grow up.
Status
0
PINK MISSPINK MISS
Chirped the voice of birds from all branches:
"We gather on Sunday ladies from all sides!"
She found out about the selection of a good-looking pig.
Had see who the muscles in her smoldering desire.
Impatient, accidentally caught on velcro.
Malko still stumble on a white pebble.
Due to the interference does not care and do not lose hope.
no way not to go to a fashion parade!
Sometimes the court took one and a half pear
and breath two or three times and wiped his snout.
at the event still going sweetened confused.
atmosphere improve her sip and two srka.
For this occasion elected, pleated at the waist,
the color lilac dress, with lace around the arms.
Firstly wins Lent in your neighborhood,
and then worldwide fame adopted hometown.
Status
0
first childFIRST CHILD
As soon as the race to the roof down
and bring the child
immediately begin to CMAC,
from head to toe.
Even as the only Neck
which will when he grows up,
but the aunt, aunts, uncles,
flock, like swallows.
Be a baker, tailor, treated,
pilotiraj, builds,
teaches children, carrying letters,
cultivate or plant.
All they would like right now,
but you might remember
that a short time
still be a child.
Status
0
MILKICA
MILKICA
MILKICA

I'm going away! I've had enough
that just about every newspaper I write!
Hopes for long fields and meadows ...
I am no longer that person with chocolates.

I waddle peacefully from hill to hill.
Let my soul nauživate all.
Not again! The manager let him wait.
Home chocolate milk carton!
Status
0
LADY OF EXPERIENCE
LADY OF EXPERIENCE
LADY OF EXPERIENCE
News are coming from all sides.
Arrived to its branches.
Prepare food properly.
Soon the snow from the sky.
Praise mouthful
for the lady of the experience.
Hazel big, bigger nut ...
chasing away the winter like a furnace.
Status
8
Natalie Saric
That I were asked  WHO I
If my black horses asked who I was,
from their mane wind, I would say to them. That's it.
So I visit the field tirelessly,
tucked in a nest, germs ... do as I please!
.
Wish I could squirrel tangled branches,
I would say that a top-lady to briefly stop,
tit while you sing a happy forest,
and let it jump, fly, and wherever he wants to.
.
If I learn to breathe dolphins
and to see what is there in the depths of the sea,
I would give them starfish and coral with Sash
the proud waters swept the medals.
.
If I stopped sneezing in children,
looking out of my hat sleeping rabbit,
agreed to visit only on Wednesdays
since then bake cookies topped with honey.
.
If I one day surrounded by ants,
while lazily lounging on their grass,
I would ask can you transfer me to the river
staring at the clouds, wrinkled and soft.
.
If I one day wondered birds
who made me their strings,
wings would have shown them that I create,
who still speak my heart out.
Natalie Saric